LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Spanish is sexist. Here's what creatives can do about itJuan JosÃ© Quintana on how creatives can reach Spanish speakers without alienating anyone.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: 'Crazy Rich Asians' hits No. 1 at the box office, and other news to know today...view piece by Juan JosÃ© Quintana, executive creative director at multicultural agency
Orci. He writes: "With the recent #metoo movement and all the progress in...
- City Spotlight: L.A. isn't just an entertainment townThis might be creative heaven. Except, you know, the traffic.
- Could these winning Latin American ideas take top prizes at Cannes?...oversaw PR. Other jurors included We Believers Creative Director Santiago Luna Lupo,
OrciSenior VP-Executive Creative Director Juan Jose Quintana, LatinWorks Executive Creative Director...
- U.S. agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of more than 600 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.