LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Rattling Stick launches Dirty Work emerging talent roster, Stink signs Golden Wolf and more...accommodating emerging talent. DirtyWork launches with six directors: Sam Davis, Harry Barber,
Pilgrim, Amar Hernandez, Eve Mahoney and Nathan James Tettey . Both the music video...
- Agency Brief: World Peace, Yetis and Chicken...s start investing in peace." Who are you calling chicken? Chicken processor
Pilgrim's Pride named Gravity its agency of record, including a mix of...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV from Google, Domino's, Microsoft and More...as "a gift they'll open every day." And a turkey, a
pilgrimand can of cranberry sauce attempt to "survive Thanksgiving" in a GameStop...
- Introducing Ad Age's 25 Marketing Technology Trailblazers 2017 From challenging the digital duopoly to promoting marketing tech itself, these 25 innovators are redefining the way brands succeed.
- Ruffian Signs 'Hell or High Water' Director Mackenzie, Hope Joins AardmanPlus Chimney opens in L.A., Sapochnik joins Stink and more.