Pivot, which launched August 1, 2013, is a new cable television network from Participant Media, the leading provider of entertainment that inspires social change. Pivot serves passionate members of Gen Y (18-34) with a diverse slate of talent and a mix of original series, acquired programming, films and documentaries. Pivot focuses on entertainment that sparks conversation and inspires change, using programs such as 'TakePart Live," its nightly live talk show, to illuminate issues through engaging content, and websites TakePart.com and pivot.tv to continue the conversation and connect audiences to a wealth of content and customizable actions. Pivot is available nationally via major cable providers and offers subscribers a live and on-demand streaming option via its interactive, authenticated, downloadable Pivot app. Follow Pivot on Twitter at @pivot_tv and on Facebook at facebook.com/pivottelevision.
Exec VP-Advertising Sales & Partnerships
• Available to 45 million households
• Targeting Gen Y (18-34)
INTEGRATED MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES
• In-show integration and branded entertainment
• Custom short-form interstitials
• Custom documentaries tied to social action and your brand's corporate social responsibility initiatives
• On-the-ground activations
• Digital platform offerings across
- Maybe your company should hire a Chief Sanity Officer...that you ship a minimum-viable product, then you iterate, iterate, iterate.
Pivotsare awesome! Mistakes are awesomer (because you can learn from them)! Silicon...
- This just in: TV advertising still worksWith the wind at its back from iconic TV campaigns, Monster eventually stopped investing in broad branding efforts. Now it's back on TV.
- Catalina seeks to redeem itself with pivot to consumer intelligenceCatalina is expanding with products like the Catalina "Hub" that tracks purchase behavior to track how brands are performing.
- Sweet, Hearst's Snapchat media property, pivots to videoThe first Snapchat-only media property closed down its daily Discover channel and plans to relaunch with Shows next month.
- As Manafort and Cohen crumble, Trump takes on ESPN...said, to a chorus of cheers and applause. And then came the
pivot. "It was just announced by ESPN that rather than defending our anthemâ...