LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Out of the closet, into the C-suite...closet." It was the first time that the founder and chairman of
Redscouthad ever shared something so personal in a professional setting. Y&R...
- Barton F. Graf replaces chief strategy officer, Graves leaves JWT Atlanta for VCU Brandcenter...was most recently SVP group planning director. Previously, she worked at MTV,
Redscout, BBDO and Fallon. Kastner joined the agency in 2014 and was most...
- Best Buy unveils rebranding that was a year in the making...adding that Best Buy still works with a number of agencies including
Redscout, Grey and Wunderman on creative strategy. Grey recently created Best Buy's...
- A Survivor's Guide to Risk TakingFrom our experience working with disruptive brands and business models, we've seen the best results when marketers are willing to shed fear.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Facebook Is Tweaking Your News Feed, Again. Plus, the Latest Super Bowl Ads Facebook will show you more local news, which is part of its push to be 'good for your well-being and for society.'