Available in 48 million homes, RFD-TV connects with a highly engaged audience that is dedicated to the rural and Western lifestyle. As the leading cable network in the U.S. focused on serving the needs of rural America, RFD-TV reaches consumers who have significant spending power. These viewers include two highly desirable, yet often overlooked, consumer segments: rural Americans in C and D counties and adults 50 and older.
RFD-TV is the No. 1 destination for rural Americans who turn to it for music and entertainment, rural news, Western sports, agricultural and equine programming. Now telecasting live from new state-of-the-art studios in the heart of Nashville, RFD-TV delivers programming that reflects the values and traditions of rural Americans. With its revamped news production capabilities as well as new hosts and more live broadcasts, RFD-TV’s news programs “Market Day Report” and “Rural Evening News” are poised for continued growth.
Advertisers have the powerful opportunity to extend the reach of the RFD-TV platform to engage 100 million homes through multiplatform marketing campaigns on the network; online; at large-scale Western sporting events; on Rural Radio, SiriusXM Channel 80; and on sibling cable network FamilyNet.
• Available in 48 million homes • 35% growth in household distribution since 2009 • No. 1 cable network serving viewers 50 and older in C and D counties
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Sprint, Nike, Dish and more...interruptions than avg.) Dish Network: Death Scroll Premiered on: Virginia Farming,
RFD TVDish Network data for the last 30 days Impressions: 318,024,364...
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Chick-fil-A, Verizon, AT&T and more...Chick-fil-A: Smart Cowz Premiered on: Small Town Big Deal,
RFD TVChick-fil-A data for the last 30 days Impressions: 177,852...
- Small Change: Why Niche Cable Nets Are on Their Last LegsSpotty distribution and rock-bottom ratings spell the end of cubbyhole cable channels.
- With New Studios in Nashville, RFD-TV Is Poised for Growth
RFD-TVis the nation's first 24-hour television network dedicated to serving the needs of rural Americans. Currently available in 48 million homes...
- Farm Journal Media to buy majority stake in Machinery Pete...as a multimedia editorial contributor and recently launched a 30-minute weekly TV show called “Machinery Pete Auction of the Week" on