LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- In the age of Trump, ignore women's magazines at your own perilMagazines that were once fairly understated about politics have decided to take a stand.
- David Carey's exit from Hearst catches staff by surprise...to publish titles such as The Pioneer Woman Magazine. It also acquired
Rodale, the publisher of brands such as Men's Health, earlier this year...
- Women to Watch U.S. 2018 Ad Age has named its Women to Watch U.S., a group of 24 women who are chaning the ad industry, but also changing the world.
- Hearst's Troy Young on Publishing Amid Chaos: 'Facebook Doesn't Owe Me Anything'...lot of consolidation. Consolidation is in the air: You guys recently acquired
Rodale. Meredith acquired Time. All within a month's span of each other...
- Ad Age's Magazines of the Year 2017: See All the Winners...were six large magazine publishers: American Media Inc., CondÃ© Nast, Hearst, Meredith,
Rodaleand Time Inc. Soonâ "once Hearst finalizes its acquisition of Rodale, and...