LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Age's new 40 Under 40 took unexpected paths to success It's a group notable not just for what they're doing now but how they got there.
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Samsung, Taco Bell, the NFL and more...of the game and ends with the tagline "Ready, set, NFL." And
Samsungthinks you'll be totally transfixed by the "captivating color" and "gripping...
- Amazon promotes new gadgets, vision for smart homes powered by Alexa...new gadgets from companies like Amazon, Alphabet Inc.'s Google, ADT and
Samsung, and falling prices, according to Strategy Analytics. About 40 percent of the...
- Watch the newest ads on TV from T-Mobile, Amazon, Hulu and more...Attention Score: 91.44 Attention Index: 78 (22% more interruptions than avg.)
SamsungMobile: Made It Premiered on: 70th Emmy Awards, NBC Samsung Mobile data...
- Emmys sink to a new low as streaming, premium cable leave network TV in the dustTV's annual celebration of itself was another infomercial for Netflix and HBO. Ad-free platforms accounted for 18 of the night's 26 wins.