LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Papa John's founder-less ad. Facebook ads get new scrutinyAlso, Papa John's might lose its apostrophe. As in, Papa Johns.
- Google may be planning a store in New York's SoHo neighborhood Google is planning to open a store in
SoHoafter all. Three years after attempting to dispose of space it had leased on Greene Street...
- Peyton Wilson joins Bullitt, Framestore signs LedruPlus all-female roster at Majority, Dog Eat Dog launches in London.
- Marketer's Brief: Beer fight! Craft brewing group takes anti-big brewer campaign to TVThe Brewers Association pushes its "Independent" product seal in new ads.
- City Spotlight: L.A. isn't just an entertainment townThis might be creative heaven. Except, you know, the traffic.