LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Your Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Apple's Secret Stash. Plus, the Ad That Fox News Viewers Hate...story in The Guardian, meanwhile, focuses on how Nike keeps "one
step aheadof the taxman." "For the companies that know how to work the...
- Turner Upfronts Diary: In Pitch to Advertisers, Network Group Says It'll Have Fewer Ads to Sell...most proactive programmers in terms of its commitment to staying a
step aheadof a tumultuous marketplace . The whiplash-paced changes in how viewers access...
- ESPN Cuts 100 Household Names as Rights Fees, Viewer Habits Eat Into Profits Scores of familiar faces are let go as the sports giant tries to stay a step ahead of the game.
- Visa and Papa John's Team Up in New Ad Featuring NFL Stars: It's Last Night's New Ads...Releases Top new ads recently aired on national TV VISA: One
Step AheadNetwork: FOX Show: NFL Football Airing Date: Dec. 4, 11:11 am...
- How Fitbit Is Staying a Step Ahead in the Race for WearablesBy moving creative marketing in-house and reviewing its media agencies, Fitbit is trying to outrun heavy competitors like Apple