LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agency Brief: Embracing Aging, the '80s and Acupuncture...the size of your dreams." Making a point Modern Acupuncture has hired
StrawberryFrogto help the health and wellness franchise use creative marketing to build...
- Olympic Ads: See Toyota's Six-Second Spots and Coke's Animated Mural...spins and twirls, teddy bear in hand, to "What a feeling." The ad was created with New York-based
StrawberryFrog. Contributing: George Slefo, Adrianne Pasquarelli
- Sid Lee Buys Paris Shop Yard, Mother Staffs Up in U.S....Kennedy . Craig Love , creative director, formerly spent time at McCann Worldwide and
StrawberryFrog. Matt van Leeuwen , who joins as design director, spent the last six...
- Epoch Signs Tempelman, Poklar Opens Empress With All-Female Roster Plus new talent at Company, BestFriend and more
- Worried About Your Finances? SunTrust Can Help...spot's nimble protagonist who skates to the song "Move on up."
StrawberryFroghandled the creative duties while SunTrust worked with 22squared on social marketing...