LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Deutsch loses U.S. VW account amid global review...subsidiaries that were part of the multiagency dedicated Ford entity called
Team Detroitthat was formed in 2006, including JWT , Ogilvy Y&R, Wunderman and...
- Leo who? What happens when holding company client teams swallow agenciesAgency brands risk losing relevance as holding companies assemble bespoke teams.
- Ford puts global creative in review, adding more woes for WPP...Model T era. WPP created a multiagency dedicated Ford entity called
Team Detroitin 2006 that was rebranded to Global Team Blue last year. GTB...
- Ford Looks Beyond WPP, Hires Laundry Service For Lincoln WorkThe long-running WPP-Ford relationship is showing signs of strain.
- Accenture Interactive Hires Top Brazilian Creative Eco MoliternoDiego Medvedocky adds to Grey Latin America creative role, FCB Toronto adds two group creative directors, and more creative moves.