LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Facebook's new chief marketer, Oprah's pizza and other newsPlus, the Food and Drug Administration scored a win against nicotine products packaged to look like candy.
- Move over millennials, it's Gen Z's turn to kill industriesMarketers are desperately anticipating the murderous whims of Gen Z, the demographic born after 1996.
- In the age of Trump, ignore women's magazines at your own perilMagazines that were once fairly understated about politics have decided to take a stand.
- Future web tycoons turn to Instagram for retail master class...daughter, Kit Keenan, an Instagram influencer who has been featured in
Teen Vogueand Refinery29. They've all come to learn how to make piles...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Vogue insists Anna Wintour isn't on her way out. Plus, Grindr's under fire...watch as artistic director, CondÃ© has closed the print editions of
Teen Vogue, Self and Details and it has fought to compete online after closing...