LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Havas takes stake in multicultural agency RepÃºblica...according to Ad Age Datacenter. Its clients include Toyota, Google and NBCUniversal
Telemundo. Paul Marobella, CEO and chairman for Havas Creative in North America, said...
- Sacre bleu! World Cup Final ratings drop in France's morning of victoryA pre-noon kickoff sends U.S. TV audience tumbling.
- Shootouts and a Cinderella story boost Fox's World Cup ratingsCroatia has France (and a World Cup title) in its sights, but it may be too late for advertisers to capitalize on this scrappy underdog.
- Marketer's Brief: Casper gets its zzzzz's on with new nap storeMattress marketer opens New York City location dedicated to the art of napping.
- Univision is considering selling the former Gawker Media websites...s been slimming its operations amid tougher competition from Comcast Corp.'s
Telemundoand pays higher fees to Mexican broadcaster Grupo Televisa SAB for programming...