LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Purpose of Purpose Series: interview with The Ad Council's Lisa Sherman and partners of the new She Can Stem campaign...of encouraging girls to pursue STEM (science, technology, engineering and math).
The Ad Council's "She Can STEM" campaign also includes nonprofit partners Black Girls...
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: A brouhaha about the Oscars. Plus, will Tronc sell its newspapers? Also: Twitter's Jack Dorsey explains himself (in many, many words).
- J.J. Adler joins M ss ng P eces, O'Grady-Peyton signs to Hey Wonderful, MediaMonks taps VerdultPlus new talent at Sweetshop, Lucky 21 and more.
- Ad Council's 'family fire' takes direct shot at loaded guns in the home...identifying it. That's the thinking behind a new effort from
the Ad Counciland the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence designed to promote...
- Cheevers joins TBWA/MAL from Droga5; We Are Unlimited hires fourFresh off a Cannes win, the NY creative becomes managing director in Los Angeles.