LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Amazon probed by EU on data collection from rival retailers...to other businesses has attracted fierce criticism on both sides of
the Atlanticand prompted EU draft rules to ensure platforms behave fairly. Google was...
- Congress likely to support new regulations on social media, senator says...said at a conference on digital privacy in Washington sponsored by
the Atlanticmagazine. "I think there is a high chance that people realize that...
- Atlantic Media to sell Quartz to little-known Japanese company Uzabase...70 th birthday. He previously sold much of his stake in
The Atlanticmagazine to Emerson Collective in July of 2017. Still, neither he nor...
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Comcast tries to one-up Disney. And IHOP burgers are selling like, um, hotcakes IHOPs 'are seeing roughly four to seven times as many burger orders as they were' before a big marketing stunt.
- Women to Watch Europe 2018 This year's Women to Watch Europe are not just doing great work for their companies, they are also enabling others to do their best.