LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Congress likely to support new regulations on social media, senator says...said at a conference on digital privacy in Washington sponsored by
the Atlanticmagazine. "I think there is a high chance that people realize that...
- Atlantic Media to sell Quartz to little-known Japanese company Uzabase...70 th birthday. He previously sold much of his stake in
The Atlanticmagazine to Emerson Collective in July of 2017. Still, neither he nor...
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Comcast tries to one-up Disney. And IHOP burgers are selling like, um, hotcakes IHOPs 'are seeing roughly four to seven times as many burger orders as they were' before a big marketing stunt.
- Women to Watch Europe 2018 This year's Women to Watch Europe are not just doing great work for their companies, they are also enabling others to do their best.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: GDPR is almost here (so read about the #RoyalWedding to procrastinate)...and digital ad technology company that touches even one consumer across
the Atlantic," Ad Age's Garett Sloane writes in a story about how many...