With $250 million in billings and 300+ employees, Tombras is one of the nation’s top 25 independent agencies. Founded in 1946, we are a third-generation family-owned company headquarted in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Connecting Data + Creativity for Business Results
Tombras is the new agency model. We blur the lines between a creative agency, a digital agency and a consultancy. We have an in-house content factory. Our social media team is redefining the rules of modern marketing. The social and content teams are married to the discipline and rigor of our EFFIE winning strategists and Cannes Lion winning creative directors. All of this is backed up by analytics and our data science team, which is the core of our agency.
Our top clients include:
- Orangetheory Fitness
- Bush’s Beans
- Boston Market
- Clayton Homes
- Coca-Cola Journey
- Daimler Trucks of North America
- Darden Restaurants
- Drake's Cakes
- Farm Bureau Insurance
- Food City
- Gatlinburg Convention and Visitors Bureau
- GE Appliances
- Glanbia Performance Nutrition
- Krystal QSR
- Michelin North America
- Orangetheory Fitness
- Pilot Flying J
- Regal Cinemas
- Sun Tan City
- US Department of Transportation
- Yee Haw Beer
Advertising Age chose Tombras as the silver winner for 2015 National Small Agency of the Year. The Palma Group designated us as the 2016 Independent Agency of the Year. In the last four years we have more than doubled in size. Key to our success has been a philosophy that manifests itself through our work: connecting data and creativity for business results.
Our work and national client roster has helped us attract and retain top creative talent from leading agencies like BBDO, DDB, FCB, JWT, Leo Burnett, Ogilvy & Mather, Saatchi & Saatchi and Y&R.
Many agencies say they are full service, yet outsource their media, digital, social, analytics and video to outside specialists. At Tombras, we are truly full service. We've made digital a core competency and hired a full time staff of nearly 50 front-end and back end developers, technical directors, data scientists, digital project managers, videographers, editors, and social media community managers.
Further setting Tombras apart is our innovation in the digital media space. We plan and place over $120 million in digital media each year, much of which is bought programmatically through our in-house trading desk. Our in-house ad servers allow our media and analytics teams to deliver omni-channel attribution and real-time optimization of campaigns.
The Tombras Group
Awards & Accolades
- The future of small agencies
- Agency brief: It's not about you (except when it is)...minds Fast-food chain Krystal has a new agency of record,
the Tombras Group, handling strategic planning, creative, media planning and buying across broadcast, social...
- Adblock Plus Names 'Acceptable Ads' Committee, but Some Members Don't Seem Enthusiastic...Inc.; Adtoma AB Â· Advertising agencies: M&C Saatchi Mobile (seat);
The Tombras Group; Saatchi & Saatchi; TLGG; Schaaf-PartnerCentric Â· Publishers and content creators: CondÃ...
- See the Spot: Orangetheory Introduces TV, but Stays True to Digital Heritage...Dooley Tombras, executive VP of Orangetheory's creative and media agency,
The Tombras Group. Social media and mobile remain key, however, because of the brand...
- Shelford, Ebert and Klinkert Join Droga5, Havas NY Hires Johnson and Scott and MoreAll the latest creative moves from around the industry