LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Tick tock: Our 2018 Creativity contest winner tackles gun violence"It's not a matter of if, but when." Introducing our ninth annual Creativity cover contest winner
- Realtor.com picks Crossmedia as digital media AOR...Inc. for about $950 million. In a February earnings call, CEO Robert
Thomsonsaid Move's revenues for the quarter rose by 18 percent. "Realtors...
- Modest Fashion Goes Mainstream...243 billion in 2015, a 6 percent rise over 2014, according to
ThomsonReuters' "State of the Global Islamic Economy" report. That figure is expected...
- Disney Prices 'ESPN Plus' Streaming Service at $4.99 Per Month...22 percent compared to the year-ago $1.55, while easily eclipsing
ThomsonReuters projections ($1.61). Overall revenue was up 4 percent to $15...
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.