LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Fox Sports Inks World Cup Sponsorship Deals With Verizon, Volkswagen...restaurants, gyms and other public venues. A uniquely communal viewing experience,
traditional home-bound ratings for World Cup broadcasts have never quite reflected the actual...
- Mobile-Focused Startup Quartz Manages to Actually Turn a Profit on Digital Journalism...reading and social sharing. The site never even bothered with a
traditional homepage. On the business side, Quartz pioneered an oversize format for display...
- The Media Chart for Dec. 2: The Force Is Still AwakeEven as Disney readies the next installment of "Star Wars," "The Force Awakens" is still king of this year's domestic box office.
- The Media Chart for August 5: CNN Had a Great ConventionBut was the big political party a match for broadcast?
- GE, Mondelez Sponsor Mobile Infomercials in MikMak App...to a group of people who are not going to a
traditional homestore to buy lightbulbs." For Oxygen, it's also about going where...