LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Rite Aid picks Havas for creative and brand marketing...agency's North America offeringsâ "including its relationships with Vivendi or
Universal MusicGroup should this makes sense, says Paul Marobella, Havas Creative North America...
- Agency Brief: The pawned-it-off-on-the-intern editionThis week's Agency Brief has news from AnalogFolk, Barton F. Graf, Colle McVoy, Zimmerman Advertising, Magna and more.
- Record labels reap more than $1 billion selling Spotify stakes...has nothing to do with our view of Spotify's future."
Universal MusicGroup, the third major label, didn't immediately respond to a request...
- Migos cross the Finish Line The hottest group in hip-hop finds a winning formula.
- 'Now That's What I Call Music!' isn't ready to say 'Bye Bye Bye'...needed Now Music, in the U.S. a joint venture between
Universal MusicGroup and Sony Music Entertainment, to scrape hits from longer records since...