LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Salesforce co-founder is buying Time. Plus, why Alex Bogusky rejoined CP&B...CEO Bezos did for The Washington Post five years ago? As
Vanity Fairrecently wrote , Bezos has been seen as the "shining hero of dead...
- A few words about Trump's I.Q. problem...the biggest takeaways from "Fear." One example, as summed up by
Vanity Fair's Bess Levin , is the view of Gary Cohn, Trump's chief...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Facebook's new chief marketer, Oprah's pizza and other newsPlus, the Food and Drug Administration scored a win against nicotine products packaged to look like candy.
- Athleisure growth entices VF to split off its jeans business...distribution ratio determined "later in the process." VF, once known as
Vanity FairMills and founded in 1899 as Reading Glove & Mitten Manufacturing Co., has...
- In the age of Trump, ignore women's magazines at your own perilMagazines that were once fairly understated about politics have decided to take a stand.