LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Heartfield takes creative helm at BBH London, Forbes promoted to MD at R/GA New York...Andersen and helped implement a World Bank education initiative in Chile.
Vox Mediahired Hetal Patel as its first head of sales research and insights...
- Cannes daily blog day 2: Palais, panels and petit-foursToday at Cannes, Ad Age is on the ground at events discussing inclusion, brand safety and a special gun safety initiative.
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Fallout from Samantha Bee's vulgar insult. And Roseanne Barr's plea to ABC Two companies suspended ads on Bee's show.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Nordstrom Rack does damage control. And Best Buy gets a rebrand...through a deal with Concert, a digital ad marketplace formed by
Vox Mediaand NBC Universal. As Ad Age's George Slefo writes : "The news...
- Quartz' about-face on programmatic ads has big implications for digital publishing...begun selling ads through Concert, a digital ad marketplace created by
Vox Mediaand NBC Universal. "We recognize that the market is evolving and we...