LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Can't stop, won't stop: Meet 7 over 70 still remaking the industry Sure, we just published a new 40 Under 40 list. Our debut class of 7 Over 70 deserve acclaim as well.
- Ad Age's new 40 Under 40 took unexpected paths to success It's a group notable not just for what they're doing now but how they got there.
- Gap dives into men's sportswear with new brand...guideshop" model popularized by menswear brand Bonobos , which is now owned by
Walmart. Yet Hill City is entering an increasingly crowded sportswear category that is...
- Walmart's Jet.com revamps to narrow focus on urban shoppers
Walmarthas refurbished its Jet.com site to cater even more to the city dwellers who make up the bulk of its shoppers. The e...
- Marketer's Brief: Nike's Kaepernick ad gets an 'A' (for fakes, spoofs and memes)...reporters and editors. Send tips/suggestions to [email protected] A new
Walmartcampaign targets truckers, Duluth Trading Company is going after women buyers and...