LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Walmart's Jet.com revamps to narrow focus on urban shoppers
Walmarthas refurbished its Jet.com site to cater even more to the city dwellers who make up the bulk of its shoppers. The e...
- Marketer's Brief: Nike's Kaepernick ad gets an 'A' (for fakes, spoofs and memes)...reporters and editors. Send tips/suggestions to [email protected] A new
Walmartcampaign targets truckers, Duluth Trading Company is going after women buyers and...
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Walmart, H&M, Nintendo and more...ran on national TV for the first time yesterday. A few highlights:
Walmartsalutes "the unsung heroes of the road"â "the truck drivers who...
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Trump says Nike's ad is a 'terrible message.' Plus, Amazon hits $1 trillion Also: Twitter's Jack Dorsey and Facebook's Sheryl Sandberg testify on Capitol Hill today.
- Why big brands choose small agencies We ask some small-shop players why indies just might have the edge on reeling in a monster account.