LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Age's new 40 Under 40 took unexpected paths to success It's a group notable not just for what they're doing now but how they got there.
- Friday Wake-Up Call: MDC Partners for sale? Plus, last day to enter Best Places to WorkAlso: Adobe is buying Marketo, a marketing software company, for $4.75 billion.
- ESPN says its new streaming service has passed 1 million subscribers Walt
DisneyCo. said its new ESPN+ streaming service passed 1 million paid subscribers in the first five months, in line with other new streaming...
- Emmys sink to a new low as streaming, premium cable leave network TV in the dustTV's annual celebration of itself was another infomercial for Netflix and HBO. Ad-free platforms accounted for 18 of the night's 26 wins.
- Martin Sorrell on the plan for S4 Capital and the state of WPPThe 73-year-old hints coyly at retirement in seven years, but wants to cross a number of things off his list first.