LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Google opens a database of (some) political ads. Plus, fake job offers for agency employees There's a scam targeting job-seekers looking for work in PR and advertising.
- The new challenge of China's emerging affluent class: juggling it all China's upper middle class invests in experiences for a reason, Tom Doctoroff writes: to provide a broad worldview.
- Alibaba Group's Hema Supermarkets: The Real Deal With China's 'New Retail' The chain is central to Alibaba's push for "new retail" that blends online and offline experiences, Tom Doctoroff writes.
- China's Influencers Don't Just Push Brands -- They Create Their OwnChinese internet influencers and online stars have sparked an entire mini-economy.
- The 2018 Resolutions We'd Like to See From turning "Dilly Dilly" into sales to stomping out Instagram sexbots to fixing influencers, these are our resolutions ... for you.