LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Nike's homage to Tiger Woods. Plus, Ad Age's 40 Under 40, and 7 Over 70...something called VMLY&Râ "a possible name for the combined VML/
Y&Rentity, as The Journal reports. (Though it must be said, the name...
- Agency Brief: Choo choo trains and sneezing unicorns...a group of WPP agencies as its new agency of record,
Y&RNorth America said Friday. The Amtrak Partnershipâ "led by Y&R with...
- Graham leaves 72andSunny to be CCO at Pitch, Seidl joins Velocity as ECD from VMLPhenomenon builds out the leadership in its L.A. office and JWT announces promotions for five women
- Deutsch loses U.S. VW account amid global review...called Team Detroit that was formed in 2006, including JWT , Ogilvy
Y&R, Wunderman and Mindshare. With Ford now undergoing its own creative agency review...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Nike debuts a bold Colin Kaepernick ad, and WPP shares slide (again) Plus, The New Yorker invited Steve Bannon to its conference, then disinvited him.