LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Six things you didn't know about Aaron Walton...The company "was very focused on how do we tap into the
zeitgeistof what's going on right now?" he says. "We all kind...
- Safe spaces and the patriarchy: Freeform leans into politics as TV business strugglesFreeform is challenged by attracting younger viewers and its parent upcoming purchase of Twentieth Century Fox.
- 'Fearless Girl' takes Best of Show for McCann at 45th Annual One Show...and a Cultural Driver award, given for work that reverberates in the
zeitgeist. With the One Show as the last major awards fest ahead of...
- CAA Marketing rebrands half a year after Stagwell acquisition...the business, but they are really able to tap into the cultural
zeitgeist." CORRECTION: An earlier version of this article stated that CAA Marketing had...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: New Leadership For Vice? Plus, Another Worry For Ad Giants Some hedge funds are reportedly betting against the big holding companies to profit from "wrenching disruption."