2012 B2B Lead Generation: A Fundamental Flourishes in the Digital Era
In addition to in-depth numbers, this new report contains analysis and interpretation, applying the research to real-world situations and explains its meaning for the in-the-trenches marketer.
In total 53 pages filled with charts, benchmarks, and the latest stats that tell you exactly where you stand on lead generation. Based on 605 online interviews.
Lead Generation at a Glance
The 2012 B2B Lead Generation: A Fundamental Flourishes in the Digital Era report contains:
- More than 25 charts and deep analysis on the state of lead generation.
- Research gathered from 605 online interviews with b2b marketers.
- In-depth data pointing to lead generation best practices.
- Insight into current and future lead generation trends.
- Analysis of lead generation landscape and what it means to b2b marketers.
This full length research report will explore the following:
- Lead generation programs transition to mainstream—now more than ever.
- Marketing objectives (e.g. shortening sales cycle, generating new lead volume, improving sales conversion rates, generating quality leads, nurturing stalled leads, etc.) that are served best through lead generation.
- Metrics (e.g. ROI, average sales cycle, cost of qualified lead, etc.) that are most valuable for measuring lead generation.
- Minimum criteria for a lead (e.g. requested a sales contact, called-in, requested a white paper, attended a webinar, etc.) that best-in-class b2b marketers are using.
- Essential challenges (e.g. lack of resources, depth and accuracy of customer database, technology lacking, outdated, poor communication process etc.) that every b2b marketer must overcome.
In all 53 pages with 25 charts and graphs, based on 605 online interviews.