The American Advertising Federation will add eight new members to its Hall of Achievement during its first prime-time induction ceremony in November.
“The Council of Judges has selected in this year's inductees a group of all-stars who aren't just evolving how we do marketing, they're changing culture itself,” said Ross Martin, co-chair of Advertising Hall of Achievement and president of Known. The inductees are “fierce entrepreneurs, brilliant innovators” and marketers who have impacted the industry, Martin said.
The Hall of Achievement honors leaders ages 40 or younger who have pushed the industry forward, according to a press release. Inductees were elected by industry professionals ranging from former inductees to marketers from social platforms, consumer goods, media companies and agencies.
The 2023 honorees are:
- Elicia Azali, enterprise chief marketing officer, American Family Insurance Group
- Baldwin Cunningham, director, media & partnerships, State Farm Insurance
- Morgan DeBaun, founder and CEO, Blavity
- Tammy Henault, chief marketing officer, NBA
- Travis Montaque, co-founder & CEO, Group Black; founder & CEO, Crater
- God-is Rivera, chief content officer, Essence Ventures
- Perfecto Sanchez, co-founder and CRO, Equity Quotient