As Noah notes in the segment above, the book's release got a nice boost in the form of the news last week that special counsel Robert Mueller is looking closely at Trump's tweets as part of his ongoing investigation. The print "Twitter Library" is billed as "an illustrated portrait of the Donald J. Trump Twitter account, with analysis and 'scholarly' commentary from the writers of The Daily Show and an introduction by Trevor Noah."
Per the publisher, Spiegel & Grau (a Random House imprint), "The Donald J. Trump Presidential Twitter Library" includes:
• The Masterpieces: In-depth critical appreciations of history's most important Trump tweets, from "Very Stable Genius" to "Covfefe" to "Trump Tower Taco Bowl/I Love Hispanics!"
• The Greatest Battles: @realDonaldTrump's brutal Twitter campaigns against fellow Republicans, Diet Coke, women generally, and Kristen Stewart specifically
• Sad! A Retrospective: a compendium of the many people, events, and twists of fate that apparently made Donald Trump feel this human emotion
• Trumpstradamus: DJT's amazing 140-character predictions—none of which came true!
• The Hall of Nicknames: the greatest of Trump's monikers, from "Lyin' Ted" to "Low I.Q. Crazy Mika," accompanied by original caricature artwork
It also, no kidding, includes a forward by Pulitzer Prize-winning presidential historian Jon Meachan.
As of this writing, The Daily Show's book holds the No. 1 spot on Amazon's Political Commentary & Opinion chart.
P.S. Here's a view of the full wrap-around cover: