LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Mom Gets Help With 'ChatSnap,' 'BookFace' in Sprint's Latest Spot...Views: 1,408,275 Social Actions: 8,224 SpotShare: 4.06%
State Farm: State Farm TV Spot, 'Yin Yang' Song by The Cinematic Orchestra Online...
- Tech Companies Call for Brexit Plan to Keep Internet Borders Open...K. houses about 500 server
farms, representing almost 43% of data...a lawmaker in the German stateof Schleswig-Holstein who was...
- Why Online Shopping Is Causing a Rise in Dog AttacksThe postal service added a new feature to the hand-held devices used to scan packages: "Trip Hazards," to warn of pitfalls along a route -- unsafe steps, ice, downed wires and vicious dogs.
- Nationwide Switches Up Jingle to Show Its Many SidesNationwide Exec VP-Chief Marketing Officer Terrance Williams said 75% of Americans view the brand as only an auto insurer.
- Forget Dogs, Little Caesars Wins Best in Show for Pizza...Views: 1,205,154 Social Actions: 3,540 SpotShare: 4.28%
State Farm: State Farm TV Spot, 'Furniture' Online Views: 1,107,467 Social Actions...