LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Rivals Whip Up New Pitches as Meal Delivery Kits Gain Ground...getting produce from suppliers, Blue Apron has been cultivating relationships with family
farms. "We felt like it was really the right moment to move the...
- Turner Expands Native Ad Offerings to Encompass Sports Properties Like March Madness One year into Turner's launch of its native advertising division, the company is expanding its branded content efforts into sports.
- Chris Paul Stinks in New State Farm Commercial
State Farmis taking its six-year NBA sponsorship into a new zone. On Christmas Day, the Bloomington, Ill.-based insurer is unveiling a new...
- Hemp Might Not Get You High, But Kentucky Farmers Are Giving It a Chance...got lumped in with marijuana. In 2014, the U.S.
farmbill authorized stateagriculture departments to create industrial hemp research pilot programs, reopening production...
- The Creativity 50 2016: The Most Creative People of the Year The year's most influential innovators come not just from advertising and marketing, but technology, entertainment, art and more.