LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agency brief: Where to get away from a**holes this summerThis week we peer-pressure you to come to our Small Agency Conference.
- Slim Fast: TBS will pare 'Conan' down to a half-hourThe contraction of the late-night TV show's running time comes as O'Brien looks to expand his digital output.
- Joinery adds Bondad, Furlined signs O'Brien...to launch its Chicago outpost. He has worked with brands including
State Farm, Timberland, Skittles, Bud Light and Fiat, and with directors including Erich Joiner...
- Tracking tech to shorten Lollapalooza loo lines?...based on the info. For instance, he says, go to a
State Farmactivation, tap the bracelet when checking in and RFID acts "as a...
- Not 'Dead' yet: Eight seasons in, AMC's zombie drama is bowed but unbrokenDespite losing a third of its younger viewers, "The Walking Dead" remains TV's top-rated drama. ("Roseanne" is currently running ahead.)