LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Discovery Interest in Scripps Driven by Visions of $3 TV Bundle...and more leverage when negotiating subscriber fees with giants like DirecTV and
ComcastCorp. Both Discovery, valued at $15.3 billion, and the $14.7...
- Heartfield and Austin Take Creative Reins at BBH London, MAL/For Good Names a Managing DirectorVenables Bolsters Orange VBP team, Translation and FCB Chicago Have New ECDs and More
- Discovery and Viacom Have Each Held Talks to Buy Scripps Networks...could also strengthen their hand in negotiations with pay-TV companies like
ComcastCorp. "There's more pressure on cable players around the world, satellite...
- Microsoft, Google Back Strong Net Neutrality; AT&T and Verizon, Not so Much...light-touch" approach "will not leave consumers unprotected." At top cable provider
ComcastCorp. , "we support permanent, strong, legally enforceable net neutrality rules," David Cohen...
- NFL Puts Fans in Lab to See What Works as Football Seeks Answers If you notice more split-screens and fewer commercial breaks on NFL broadcasts, credit the fans who served as football's lab rats.