LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- TV Goes A La Carte Lite: Verizon Fios Rolls Out Customizable 'Skinny Bundle'...million video subs, making it the nation's sixth largest MVPD behind
Comcast, DirecTV, Dish Network , Time Warner Cable and AT&T's U-verse.
- CBS Seeks Golf's Next Ratings Tiger as Woods's Game Fades...the rights to golf tournaments that include the U.S. Open from
Comcast's NBC Sports and ESPN, according to the Associated Press. For CBS...
- Verizon Preps Review for Digital Agency Support...facing intense competition from AT&T, Google and, perhaps soon, a combined
Comcastand Time Warner. Verizon Communications , which had previously owned only 55% of...
- Scrawny-Arms Rob Lowe Isn't Going Anywhere, According to DirecTV...s award-winning "Cable Effects" campaign, but have apparently ticked off competitor
Comcast, who filed the complaint leading to the NAD's recommendations, which are...
- Your Favorite Show is Going to Be Canceled... And It's All Your Fault Your high-flying, self-absorbed everything-on-demand lifestyle is killing your favorite TV shows. Now what are you going to do about it?