LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Nightmare' in Rio: NBC's Olympics Ratings Down 15% From LondonAhead of the Rio Games, Steve Burke said his biggest worry was that millennials wouldn't show up. You'll never guess what happened next.
- People Moves at Robber's Dog, Pet Gorilla, MPC and MoonDogAll the production moves from around the industry
- Advertising Age: The Principles of Advertising and Marketing at WorkAdAge.com Links to Articles cited in "Advertising Age: The Principles of Advertising and Marketing Communications at Work"
- Charter, Time Warner's New Owner, Loses 152,000 TV Subscribers...York, Los Angeles and Dallas, and now ranks behind only market leader
ComcastCorp. Charter is trying to find ways to sign up more people...
- Here's Where Swing State TV Ad Spending Surged in July...Map, presented in partnership with Strata , an advertising software firm owned by
Comcastthat processes more than $50 billion in ad transactions each year. This...