LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Super Bowl LII: Who's Buying Ads in the Big Game Our Super Bowl ad chart is back, sortable by marketer, agency, category and new info. Bookmark this page, or get our Super Bowl alerts.
- Did the Super Bowl Just Start? Ads Drop for Groupon, Lexus, Pringles and FebrezeEarly ads include bathroom jokes and a kick in the balls. Is it going to be that kind of Super Bowl?
- Meg Whitman Joins Jeffrey Katzenberg's New Mobile Video Venture...and Internet service. Katzenberg sold his film studio, DreamWorks Animation SKG, to
ComcastCorp. for $3.8 billion in 2016. He has since founded WndrCo...
- True to Its Word, Fox Sports Owned the FallNFL, Major League Baseball and college football ratings made Fox the biggest sports draw during the most lucrative consumer-spending season.
- 72andSunny NY Adds New Leadership, Hershfield Joins The Community, BBH Taps Lazaro...creative officer at SS+K , where he led creative campaigns for Delta,
Comcast, Match.com, E*Trade, and the "Awkward Family Moments" campaign for HBO...