LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Champion of Do-Not-Track Praises Senate's Vote to End ISP Privacy Rules...in 2013 by telcos, many in the ISP business, including AT&T,
Comcast, Time Warner Cable and Verizon . In 2016 the group garnered more than...
- A Brave New World The customer is changing faster than many of us care to admit. In the current climate, only companies willing to take decisive action will survive.
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.
- Ad Age Timelines...s many owners. Timeline compiled as General Electric Co. sold NBC to
ComcastCorp. Published: December 07, 2009 Special Report: McDonald's 50th Anniversary McDonald...
- SXSW Day-Three Notebook: New Rules, New Rides and One Great Session Title...the second season of his AMC show "Preacher." -- Garett STARTUPS' ENVY Twitter,
Comcastand regional network Monumental Sports discussed the future of mainstream sports in...