LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Comcast Sees Biggest Cable-TV Subscriber Gain in Eight Years
ComcastCorp. , the largest U.S. cable provider, added more video subscribers in the fourth quarter than in any quarter in the last eight years...
- For New Brands, Tactics and PR Trump Strategy and AdvertisingAl Ries argues that too many companies are coming up with strategies that don't lead to tactics that can work.
- Broadband Service Aims at Folks Who Hate Their Cable CompanyStarry aims to replace the wired broadcast access sold by companies like Time Warner Cable and Verizon with a new type of wireless network.
- Comcast Draws Customer Ire by Putting Netflix Addicts on a Meter
ComcastCorp. customers used to be able to binge on all the Netflix and YouTube videos they wanted without repercussions. Now many are being put...
- Creativity Innovators: The StandoutsMore shops that propelled the industry with their standout ideas